A small bit of news if you typically read Follower via one of our mobile app mirrors: we have removed Follower from Tapastic after some changes to their terms of service. If you’d like to continue reading the comic using an app, we recommend Comic Chameleon (which helps support Follower financially!) or LINE Webtoon (which is behind schedule compared to the main site, but updates a few times a week). Both of these apps are available for both iOS and Android devices and host tons of other comics in addition to Follower! Of course, the best place to keep up is right here on the main site, but we appreciate it no matter where you read the comic.
On the topic of updates and mirror sites, since they change from time to time, here’s a current list of places to keep up with comic updates:
If the comic is ever off-schedule or you’re just wondering what’s up, those are good places to check! (Probably Twitter first.)
It’s about time for another batch of small updates, since there are a bunch of little Follower-related things going on! Or have gone on. You know what I mean. Time for a bulleted list!
- Read our Post-PIX Con report on Radiochio! It’s shaping up to be a light convention year for us, but we’ll be sure to make up for it with comics.
- Create-a-Chio commissions are still open, and will be for at least another week or so. Don’t miss the opportunity to leave a permanent mark on the Follower-verse! (I’m open for other types of commissions, too!)
- We’ve re-opened our shop and moved to Tictail! We have printed comics, buttons, art prints, and other stuff. More new stuff is coming soon, too! (You can sign up for our newsletter to be notified when new stuff hits the store.)
- Follower is now updating (with back updates) on LINE Webtoons! You can now read on LINE, Tapas, or Comic Chameleon. Reading on these apps also helps support the comic through a tiny bit of ad revenue!
- Last but not least, I’ve started adding new vote incentives to Topwebcomics again! Vote for Follower to help promote the comic to new readers.
Just a quick reminder post, we’re going to be at the Pittsburgh Indy Comix Expo this weekend! It’s a free event, with additional programming taking place across the street at the Toonseum throughout the day. We had a blast last year and are very excited to be back again. We’ll have copies of Follower 1 and 2, as well as other comics and stuff.
We don’t have table location information in advance, but I’ll be sure to update this post with more when I have it. Follow @radio_chio on Twitter for updates throughout the day.
Hope to see some of you there!