Hey folks! It’s been a while since I’ve done a proper update here, and there are a few things worth sharing:
- I posted our 2022 Year in Review on Radiochio.com. Check out everything that happened this year. It’s a long one!
- Technically part of the post above, but to tl;dr it: I’m combining the email newsletter and our monthly update posts, which have so far been private for Chio Club members, as both a public monthly blog post on Radiochio.com and the newsletter. Other Chio Club content will remain paid, but there was so much duplication between these that it made sense to open it up to everyone. If you’re a newsletter subscriber, you’ll still get it, but you can also just follow us on Radiochio.com and get it as well, if you’re an RSS person or something.
- In a related move, we’re also going to start better using Radiochio.com as the hub for all of our news and original work, rather than posting direct to social media sites. It’ll originate there, and then get posted other places. Most people won’t notice much of a difference, but it’s all the more reason to bookmark our main site!
- I also made a new page featuring links to where you can find us and our work on most major social sites, since things are a little bit…uncertain, lately: Radio Chio Quick Links
- Follower updates: I’m slowly working my way through a buffer, trying to get a few pages completed before I start posting regularly again. I’ve been posting pages in progress to the Chio Club first. My hand injury seems to be improving, but I’m hesitant to push it too much. I’ve got some specialist appointments lined up for the very end of the year, so hopefully I’ll start to have more real solutions and I can get back to drawing pages normally again.
Thank you so much for all your support this year, whether you’re a Chio Club member or just a regular Follower reader. It means the world to both Delade and I, and we’re really excited for what will hopefully be a better 2023! See you there!