Hey hey, it’s been a minute! Here are a few updates that may be of interest to Follower-reading folks!
I’ve been in physical therapy for my hand and joint issues and it’s going well. I’m slowly building up my strength and at my latest appointment the results were measurably improved. I may still be slow putting out new updates for a while as I work on rebuilding my hand strength, but rest assured that I haven’t given up on comics!
I’ve started my return to streaming, mostly as a way to hold me accountable to making pages, but also because it’s fun. I keep my schedule up to date on my Twitch page (http://twitch.tv/radiochio) but I also try to post it everywhere else. Right now I’m aiming for once a week, but as I improve I’ll likely be working more days in where I can.
Related: I have been uploading a backlog of both art and game streams to our Youtube page, so if you’ve missed out on past streams or just want to listen to me ramble for hours on end, I’ve got your back with a bunch of playlists: check out our Youtube channel here! Give us a follow to keep up on whatever new thing we’re working on at the moment.
I don’t have a solid date for a return to Follower updates yet, but I am doing my best to work on it while also not injuring my hand. Chio Club folks have gotten a few peeks at what I’m up to, but I’m working on increasing that output a little bit as I’m able to.
As usual, thanks for your patience, support, and continued readership! This story is far from over, I just have to get my hands working properly again and then I’ll be unstoppable. This could get dangerous.
Hey folks! It’s been a while since I’ve done a proper update here, and there are a few things worth sharing:
- I posted our 2022 Year in Review on Radiochio.com. Check out everything that happened this year. It’s a long one!
- Technically part of the post above, but to tl;dr it: I’m combining the email newsletter and our monthly update posts, which have so far been private for Chio Club members, as both a public monthly blog post on Radiochio.com and the newsletter. Other Chio Club content will remain paid, but there was so much duplication between these that it made sense to open it up to everyone. If you’re a newsletter subscriber, you’ll still get it, but you can also just follow us on Radiochio.com and get it as well, if you’re an RSS person or something.
- In a related move, we’re also going to start better using Radiochio.com as the hub for all of our news and original work, rather than posting direct to social media sites. It’ll originate there, and then get posted other places. Most people won’t notice much of a difference, but it’s all the more reason to bookmark our main site!
- I also made a new page featuring links to where you can find us and our work on most major social sites, since things are a little bit…uncertain, lately: Radio Chio Quick Links
- Follower updates: I’m slowly working my way through a buffer, trying to get a few pages completed before I start posting regularly again. I’ve been posting pages in progress to the Chio Club first. My hand injury seems to be improving, but I’m hesitant to push it too much. I’ve got some specialist appointments lined up for the very end of the year, so hopefully I’ll start to have more real solutions and I can get back to drawing pages normally again.
Thank you so much for all your support this year, whether you’re a Chio Club member or just a regular Follower reader. It means the world to both Delade and I, and we’re really excited for what will hopefully be a better 2023! See you there!
Hey there! This post is just a small heads-up that due to some ongoing stressful life stuff, we are temporarily changing Follower’s update schedule to every other week on Wednesday. That means next week there will be no regular update, but there will be the week after!
We aren’t sure yet when we will be able to return to a regular weekly update schedule, but we will post about it when we know for sure.
If you are a member of the Chio Club (the name for our collective Patreon/Ko-Fi supporters) you’ll get early access to new pages as they’re made, just as we’ve always done.
Meanwhile, if you want to be sure you don’t miss an update you can:
If you want to help us make sure no one forgets about the comic while we’re in schedule limbo for a while, we’d be really appreciative if you shared our social media updates and voted for us on TopWebComics.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting Follower! We’re far from done with this story, we’ve just got to take it slow for a bit.